**** You are buying a panel only - all accessories are sold separately ****
The CJM Industries central dash panel is designed to fit left hand drive MK7 GTI's & R's. It replaces the center air vent on the drivers side above the head unit with a panel to mount various accessories.
Each panel is crafted from 3D printed plastic and come in a raw satin black finish. They can easily be sanded and painted with a rattle can for a custom color and show quality finish.
Looking for somewhere to mount your Cobb Accessport or Phone but don't want to stick it to your dash trim? This vent replacement is the perfect solution. It installs in minutes with only a bone tool.
The CJM Industries vent panel provides a flat area to stick phone mounts and other accessories, as well as a 1/4" hole for a variety of applications including:
- Ram mount® balls (B size) 1/4"-20 thread
- Pictured is part #: RAM-B-201U & TXL-HOL-UN10B & RAM-B-348U
Universal Phone mounts
- Camera accessories
- GoPro Mounts
- Quick Grip Mount - requires ball mount and Adjustable arm
- Arm and x grip - requires ball mount
None of the above accessories are included.
Each order includes:
- 1 - Vent Panel
- 1/4"-20 bolt
- No other accessories are included
- Install Instructions
Note: The inner vent fins can remain installed. The panel only replaces the outer fins. The OEM vent open/close dial will still function normally. Review the instructions linked above.
Contact us about custom builds to mount switches, buttons and volt meters.
Stay in touch and tag us #cjmindustries
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.