Confirmed Fit on MK7 GTI only. Made in USA. These have not been tested with any front mount intercooler yet.
These brackets provide a place to mount front splitter rod brackets without drilling through your bumper.
The bracket is chassis mounted to the crash bar, and provides a place to mount rods through the grill. These bracket assemblies are available in raw aluminum, clear coated, or powder coated. These are stocked in raw aluminum, all coated options will add 3 business days to the ship time.
The brackets and spacers are made of billet 6061, and the hardware is 316 stainless. If you order the raw aluminum brackets, be advised that the dissimilar metals may gall over time.
Each order includes:
- 2 - rod brackets
- Hardware to mount brackets to the crash bar
- 2 - M8x1.25 bolts to mount your rods to the bracket
- 2 - standoff spacers to hold the rod end in front of the grill.
This listing is for just the brackets and hardware. Rods are sold separately here.
Images shown on the blue GTI have our 10" rods.
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.