**** You are buying a pod only - gauges and trim panel are sold separately ****
The CJM Industries 52mm pod is designed to fit left hand drive GMC/Chevy Sierra's and Silverado's. It bolts onto the factory defrost dash vent trim to mount mount (1) 2 1/16" (52mm) gauge. This pod works with OEM Part 84430012. (Embossed on underside of the vent cover). Cutting is not required for most installs. If you can fit your gauge wiring through the defrost vent slats, no modifications to the dash are necessary. You will need to notch or drill a hole in the vent ducting to fish your wiring through. The OEM trim piece is not included, this will bolt onto your existing dash.Each vent pod is crafted from 3D printed ABS composite plastic to withstand cracking, fading, and warping while still giving your car a custom fit and finish. All pods come in a satin black finish. They can easily be sanded and painted with a rattle can for a custom color. Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- 1 - Single pod for (1) 2 1/16" (52mm) gauge
- 1 - Clamping plate
- 1 - adhesive pad to hold the gauge in place
- Includes all Mounting Hardware
- Instruction sheet
- CJM Sticker
Stay in touch and tag us #cjmindustries
Which gauges fit?
These are standard 52mm diameter openings that will fit most gauges. We have confirmed the depth fitment with ProSport, Glowshift, AEM standard and X-series gauges and Revel. The pod depth is 2 inches / 50mm. Please measure your gauge depth before ordering. Autometer mechanical gauges are too deep to fit our standard pod. We can make a custom depth pod upon request.
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.