**You are buying a bumper duct insert only - all other parts are sold separately **
The CJM Industries Ramair duct is designed to fit passenger or driver side Honda Civic's SI's 2017-2019.It will not fit the newer style garnish on 2020 models. It is not a confirmed fit on Type R's. It replaces the factory radar cover with a duct opening. This is for the duct part only, no other pieces are included. You will have to piece together a system that works for your car depending on your needs.
This duct works with bumper trim OEM part #71108-TGG-A30 or A3 (Embossed on backside of the bumper cover).
- If your vehicles has factory lane and/or proximity radar it will need to be removed or relocated. Brackets and wiring to move the radar sensors are not included.
- If your car does NOT have the OEM radar cover - we also sell the driver side OEM grill with the proximity radar opening that can be installed on a non-radar optioned Civic. When both parts are purchased together we will install the duct into the grill cover for you before shipping.
- 1 - duct
The below items are not included. These are some options that may, or may not work for your install depending on your intake, and factory options. We cannot provide support on this assembly because it will vary depending on the other parts you have installed.
A parts list to piece together a closed system (some links are AMZ affiliate links that help support us! please use them):
PRL or FKX intake hose/Maf Sensor (use this products diameter to choose the remaining parts - these will range from 2.5"-4")
- Spectre 9751 - 4" flex hose (connects between Spectre 9722 to intake)
- Spectre 9722 - Pipe (4" tube to mate the flex hose and Spectre 9791 Oval boot)
- Spectre 9791 Oval Boot (13.25" circumference oval to 4" tube - connects ramair duct to Spectre 9722)
- 4" clamps
Suggested additions as a safeguard against water -
- Filterwears - F158 - for Spectre HPR9831 filter (for use with PRL/FKX intakes - verify your intake uses filter HPR9831)
- Filterwears - K130 - Installed behind the duct to prevent water entry into the tube.
Stay in touch and tag us #cjmindustries
Why 3d printed?This makes the end product cheaper for the customer while still maintaining the same level of fit with a small sacrifice in finish (which can become show quality finish with sanding and paint). Printing allows minor adjustments and custom requests to be offered in a significantly shorter lead time.
Will you sell the STL file so I can print my own?
Sorry, at this time we are not offering the file for sale.
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.