- $16-$20/hr DOE
- Part Time - 8am - 12pm (M-F)
- On-site in Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Entry level - no experience needed, but some knowledge is a plus - see below.
Great for a student looking to get into the automotive aftermarket industry over summer break. Or someone looking for a hands-on part time role.
- Manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8 hr shift
- Nights and weekends may be required depending on work volume.
- Removing parts from 3d printers.
- Start and stop programs on CNC machines and 3D printers.
- Cleaning parts.
- Prepping for packaging and wrapping/boxing parts.
- Removing parts from CNC machine.
- Deburring parts.
- Assembling components.
- Packing customer orders.
- Creating shipping labels for customer orders using Shopify.
- Breaking down inbound pallets, checking packing list against material received.
- Unloading trucks using a pallet jack.
- Performing repairs and maintenance on equipment.
- Assisting with product test fitting on new products.
- Cleaning equipment, work areas and sweeping the floor
Software we use: (experience is a plus but not required)
- Shopify, Zoho suite, Affinity creative suite, Fusion 360 Design and CAM space, mach 3, Fire Control.
Required software knowledge:
- Google sheets - vlookup, macros, formula creation.
- Mac & PC general knowledge how to navigate and search
To apply, email a resume and include a paragraph or two why you want to work here: firstname.lastname@example.org