2016+ MK2 Tiguan single & dual pod installation
1. Remove OEM vent cover with bone tool. Pry around the perimeter of the vent to slide it out.
2. Stick a rag in the vent to contain the shavings. Look up into the doorjamb fuse panel opening to find the bottom of the vent duct. Drill a hole for your wiring/connectors to pass through.
Drill at your own risk and use safety glasses!
Route wiring down the vent hole as needed. A metal coat hanger or fish tape is helpful for this step. Connect to power with the vehicle battery disconnected.
3. We suggest running the long side of the adhesive pad along the front edge of the pod. Most gauges will friction fit and not require removal of the adhesive cover on the gauge side. A rubber band can also be used to friction fit the gauge inside the pod.
Note: AEM X Series gauges come with a black rubber band that can be used instead of the adhesive pads.
4. Screw the base to the pod and mount your gauge.
5. Insert CJM Ind. vent base at an angle and slide the front point into place. Press the back edge down to seat the tabs. Do not press down on the vent fins.
For support email or text us!
email@example.com or 484-532-8433
Don’t forget to tag us and stay in touch!