Audi A4 B6/B7 2001 - 2009
1. Remove OEM vent cover with bone tool. Pry around the perimeter of the vent to slide it out.
2. Check behind doorjamb fuse panel for wiring and dash supports before drilling at your own risk. We chose to drill here during our install. A metal coat hanger or fish tape is helpful for this step.
3. Route wiring down the vent hole as needed.
4. We suggest running the long side of the adhesive pad along the front edge of the pod. Screw the base onto the pod with the provided hardware.
5. Insert CJM Ind. vent base at an angle and slide the edge near the windshield into place. Press the front edge down closest to the steering wheel. Do not press down on the vent fins.
Note: AEM X Series gauges come with a black rubber band that can be used instead of the adhesive pads.
For support email or text us!
email@example.com or 484-532-8433
Don’t forget to tag us and stay in touch!