This product failed QC for cosmetic defects in the powder coating. All sales are final. This is powder coated Black Diamond Metallic.
Made of laser cut, dimpled and press brake formed 5052 Aluminum. Our cover reuses the factory cover mounting points and grommets so they can be easily removed without tools to perform engine service. This creates a rubber barrier between the motor and cover to prevent any rattling and minimize how much heat is transferred to the cover. We offer these covers in raw aluminum or powder coated.
You will need to reuse the grommets from your factory engine cover. If you don't have the original engine cover you will also need to also order qty 4 of VW part# 04L103631A to install this cover.
This part does not provide any performance gain or loss. Engine temps remained the same during our R&D compared to the factory cover.
Based on OEM Part 06K103925G - According to VW's part site, this is compatible with:
1.8L Alltrack 2017-2019
2.0L Arteon 2019-2021
2.0L Atlas 2018-2021
1.8L Golf & SportWagen 2015-2019
2.0L GTI 2015-2021
2.0L Jetta GLI 2019+
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.