MK7 AWE Fob
1. Open up the sunglass holder in your overhead console.
2. Gently pull along this edge of the console trim. The panel will pop off.
3. Gently pull the bottom edge of the fabric vent cover material. This only needs to be removed half way up the the panel. Fold the fabric back. This allows you to reinstall the fabric if you remove the fob mount in the future.
4. Snap the holster base into the panel - this end should be along the bottom edge.
5. Press the holster surround onto the panel - this end up keyhole end facing away from the other vent slots.
6. Line up the overhead panel in the car, and press it back into place along both edges.
7. Tip your fob and slide in the top then snap in the bottom.