Tired of lifting up the rain tray to adjust the damping on your coilovers? Sick of looking at the jagged edge from cutting your strut tower? We have a simple solution.
The CJM bulkhead rings are made to clamp around sheet metal or plastic after cutting an access hole. Perfect for hiding a rough or sharp edge. Made of 3D printed ABS composite. These rings thread on by hand, making for a quick and easy install. The threaded section will fit materials 1mm to 6mm thick (~1/4").
These are sized to fit common holes used for cutting strut towers for camber plates. Select the size of the hole you will cut. Installing the rings will reduce the hole diameter by 8mm. Sold in sets of 2 rings.
3" size is stocked. All other sizes made to order, allow 2 business days before shipping.
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.