The CJM Industries 52mm pod is designed to fit left hand drive MK4's. It replaces the factory defrost dash vent on the drivers side with a pod to mount (2) 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges. This pod replaces OEM part #1J0 819 705 (Embossed on underside of the vent cover).
Each vent pod is crafted from 3D printed plastic to withstand cracking, fading, and warping while still giving your car a custom fit and finish. All pods come in a satin black finish. They can easily be sanded and painted with a rattle can for a custom color. Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- 1 - Dual pod for (2) 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges
- 1 - Vent base
- 2 - adhesive pads to hold the gauge in place
- Includes all Mounting Hardware
- Instruction sheet
Stay in touch and tag us #cjmindustries
Which gauges fit?
These are standard 52mm diameter openings that will fit most gauges. We have confirmed the depth fitment with ProSport, Glowshift, AEM standard and X-series gauges and Revel. The pod depth is 2 inches / 50mm. Please measure your gauge depth before ordering. Autometer mechanical gauges are too deep to fit our standard pod. We can make a custom depth pod upon request.
Why 3d printed?This makes the end product cheaper for the customer while still maintaining the same level of fit with a small sacrifice in finish (which can become show quality finish with sanding and paint). Printing allows minor adjustments and custom requests to be offered in a significantly shorter lead time.
Will you sell the STL file so I can print my own?
Sorry, at this time we are not offering the file for sale.
All of our install sheets can be found here. (Google Drive)
- Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the next business day if the product is in stock. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship 48 hours later.
- Orders placed after 12pm EST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- Tracking will be emailed as soon as we create the label.
- US shipping is free for orders over $65
- Canada and Australia shipping is free on orders over $100. (skirts/splitters excluded)
- All international shipments are sent DDU and with signature required. You will be responsible for all duties and customs fees and arranging for delivery.